Friday, 3 June 2011

Some more AWI terrain today. Snake fencing and roads. I've had these for a while and therefore have no wip shots but I do need more of each so that is a possibility.

At the moment there is about 11 foot of road and 44 inches of snake fencing. For the road I have three junctions, one of two and two of one (branches coming off). the snake fencing comes in either 8" or 16" and at the moment I have the capacity to make another 104" worth, a job for a rainy day methinks ;-)

If you are wondering about the white-ish line going across underneath the fencing in the picture above, I base almost everything of this nature on clear perspex and the white is the light gathering through it and showing up on the edge. You can only tell on certain angles though and on the table top it doesn't really make any difference.



I also have some terrain boards that have traveled with me and done service in the samurai games that I have put on at Salute in years past, so if all goes well with the weather I shall get them out and have a little mock up. I've also got three battalions of British ready to go but more on them later.

That's all for now as I have to go to work... ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment