21/02/2017

So, where to begin...

STAR WARS!!

And why not :-)

Since my time away I've made plenty of terrain and painted figures for our Star Wars games, mainly inspired by The Force Awakens but of course with the release of Rogue One (my favorite Star Wars film so far) that has helped as well.

On to some pictures.

First off are some shots of the Mos Vegas layout so far. I've still got a fair few buildings I want to do for it but this is enough to just about fill a 4x4 table for a decent game.








I've also been busy with the new Bandai kits and although I think I've said it before, these things are a dream. They are push fit but in a good way, very cleverly designed.









And then we have the figures. They are 99% Wizards of the Coast bendy plastics with ink washes and highlight touch ups. Not my best work certainly but they more than fit the bill as the rules are rather bloody and quick.

Rebels...



Imperials...



Scum and Villainy...


And some droids :-)



ttfn





8 comments:

  1. Lots of carbon scoring here. Looks like you've seen a lot of action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like a dirty ship :-)

    cheers

    James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having seen all of this in the flesh I can testify that Jim has done an amazing job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Giles :-)

    cheers

    James

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cargo-loading droid, it looks so incredibly authentic. The weathering is spot on. I think if I ever get my hands on those AT-ST kits I'll make a 4 legged cargo walker...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks :-)

    The Bandai kits really are rather good and doing a four legged one is a great idea!

    cheers

    James

    ReplyDelete