Got another little project to show you tonight. It's a 10mm German farm to go along with the 10mm German barn I did a while back (I also completed this one a while back but typically have only just got round to posting it).
Not too many wips for this but you might be interested to know that everything was made by hand in styrene, apart from the windows, which were scored on the laser and then filled with paint. The base is 120mm square to give you an idea of it's size. The roof tiles were from a model railway plastic sheet that has great detail to it and the small barn was brick pattern styrene with microstrip for the timber.
Everything was sprayed with the exception to the timber on the barn and the groundwork. I find for the smaller scales, spraying everything gives a much smoother and even finish which allows more subtle weathering.
Here are the finished pictures, quite chuffed with it really :-)