30/01/2020

And here's the Mariah

Had a bit of trouble with the underneath of this one as it wasn't supplied completely flat but it was nothing that a bit of car body filler wouldn't solve.

I must admit, I'm not keen on painting large areas of black as I'm not that good at it but I think it turned out ok :-)

I've got some gypsy caravans to do and a couple of my own carriages and when they are all done I'll set up some scenic shots.









ttfn

I do not give 'Tango' permission to re-post my blog posts elsewhere

5 comments:

  1. For some reason, the top picture reminds me of chariot racing...

    Maybe a new set of rules in the offing?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we have thought of doing a gladiatorial chariot race around Trafalgar Square at some point lol

      cheers

      James

      Delete
  2. Lovely set of carriages. Very hansom.
    Chariot racing ? It could be called "The Chaise" ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Paul :-)

      Yes, thats a good name!

      cheers

      James

      Delete
  3. Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) Responsible for Conducting Higher Secondary Intermediate 1st Year Examination Starting Friday 1st March 2022, End of Exam Date Saturday 30 March 2022, Tripura Board of Secondary Education is a board of school education in state of Tripura, India. It is a State Agency of the Government of Tripura which is Responsible for the Promotion and Development of Secondary Education in the state. TBSE 12th Model Paper 2022 Provide Tripura Board 12th Class Latest and Last Year Exam Study Material for Syllabus, Question Paper etc.

    ReplyDelete