08/01/2020

Salute 2020

Well, it's nearly that time again and I have to make a start (or a continuation) of the Salute board that's planned. 15mm big battles in the shadow of a castle.

It'll be around 7x5 (or 6x4) to allow space for cards around the edge and other paraphernalia.

Here's what I've got so far. I'll need a few more units of course and a few more building bases but the big thing will be a castle in the corner including a tenshu (currently being mastered). The Sanada clan (red) were painted by RJ and the Honda (black and white) by ADC painting. The little base of ronin and commander were painted by me. I can't afford for more to be painted by others though  :?

Not much time left lol







ttfn

I do not give 'Tango' permission to re-post my blog posts elsewhere

4 comments:

  1. That already looks incredible, if these are any indication of the final quality of the board it's going to be real eye-catcher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-)

      Just hoping I get everything done that I want to lol

      cheers

      James

      Delete
  2. Japanese table themes are always great eyecatchers during the show. Good luck with the project.

    ReplyDelete