25/02/2020

Odou base

I've been  quite ill over the past couple of weeks hence the silence but I'm on the mend. This one was done a while ago but here it is :-)

Quite possibly the most popular commission piece I've done over the years. I think this is the seventh time I've done one. It uses the re-mastered Odou from the webshop so there is opportunity for interior access.

Available here if you fancy one  ;)

28mm religious buildings

















ttfn

I do not give 'Tango' permission to re-post my blog posts elsewhere

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty indeed sir...

    Glad you are on the mend...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Aly :-)

      Knocked me for six lol

      cheers

      James

      Delete
  2. Cracking job, very atmospheric!

    ReplyDelete