09/03/2020

Even more Old School cool

Although it's been a fair few months since the last lot of old school cool lol.

Plenty more Empire troops, more orcs and orks and some Eldar troopers. I'll let the pictures explain :-)

The intention is to use Galatic Heroes from Wiley Games for 40k and the normal core rules (there will be a medieval and fantasy set in the future that will get used) for the fantasy figures.

I'm still not great at taking photos, so apologies if some of them appear washed out.












ttfn

I do not give 'Tango' permission to post my blogposts elsewhere

8 comments:

  1. A blast of the old school past indeed...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Aly :-)

      Problem is, I keep buying more than I can paint lol

      cheers

      James

      Delete
  2. That takes me right back....
    Great post.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete