09/02/2020

Semaphore

Nice little project this one and I was quite pleased with how the arms turned out. They are removable and have a separate little box so they don't get damaged in transit.

It does make me want one for myself as I've had a hankering to do a small French revolution project based on the Hornblower epsiode The Frogs and the Lobsters. I've got a mate thats got a Royal Navy landing party so I wouldn't have to do both sides...

The groundwork around the rocks is a bit different from what I normally do as it was done to match the clients figure bases.














ttfn

I do not give 'Tango' permission to re-post my blog posts elsewhere

6 comments:

  1. Really nice! Not a piece of scenery we are used to see everyday, I like it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-)

      Yeah, it was a good one to but there are so many different types it'll be difficult for me to choose what sort for myself lol

      cheers

      James

      Delete
  2. Fantastic work as usual Mr.B. A wonderful structure. How did you make the walls of the tower?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-)

      It's a very sturdy tube wrapped in styrene stone sheet and sealed/reinforced with plenty of glue.

      cheers

      James

      Delete
  3. Superb craft work, it looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete