06/07/2020

Even more teeny tiny Star Wars

I found a few more fighters for my 1:1000 Star Wars project and I'm sure I've got a little box full of more somewhere :-/

I had a play around with a black backdrop whilst making 'whoosh' and 'pewpew' noises :-D

I will at some point have to make some more medium sized cruisers (Gozanti transports, Lancer class frigates etc) just so I can have a proper fleet battle.

The rules I'll be using will be the new Starfighter rulesfrom Wiley Games that OSHIRO will be stocking as soon as the stock arrives.










ttfn

No permission is given for 'Tango' to re-post anything from this blog

4 comments:

  1. Dang!!! You've been busy --- stuff looks outstanding! I guess you have a 3D printer :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-)

      I got the fighters and small transports from Shapeways years ago. The Neb-B is scratchbuilt along with the large Imperial hauler. The blockade runners are from Bandai.

      cheers

      James

      Delete
  2. Lovely! It is particularly nice to see the blockade runners in scale for once.

    What is the big blocky transport with the rebel fighters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-)

      It's some sort of transport that I got at the same time as the fighters. I was looking for 1:1000 scale craft and it popped up. I think it's from Star Wars but I can't remember what it is.

      cheers

      James

      Delete